Thursday 24 May 2012

Giggles galore!

If you haven't joined a sewing group I recommend you join one! Not only do you get to see what others are up to, you get to have and hear the most free-flowing conversations ever! I love my sewing group cos it motivates me to sew and sometimes they make me laugh till I cry!!


I am still tackling my bargello blocks. If I'm not pleased with my lining up skills I reach for the unpicker!!


Ohhh, and much excitement at the beach.... there are huge reels of bright green cabling about and roadworks. I made enquiries and it sounds like broadband maybe reaching the beach after all!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited I could almost pop, ha, ha! For the time being it is still dialup :(


For those in the Canterbury region this weekend, the first Encraftment Market of the year, will be held on Saturday 26 May at the University of Canterbury, College of Education site at the Jack (?) Arena. Gotta love people who love crafts, make crafts and then sell their crafts, you are the bee's knees!

No comments:

Post a Comment