Tuesday 24 June 2014

Bargello top completed

After 3.5 years I have finally completed my bargello top. The reason for the delay was because of three underlying factors:
1.     I didn't follow my instructions properly.
2.     I ran out of base fabric and had to order via an America site.
3.     Motivation was zip at the end.

So I guess the moral of the story is, read your instructions twice, even three times; measure twice and cut once and for the motivation put on some zippity-do-dah music to crank things up!

On completing I sang (badly) the tune below a couple of times, because quite proudly, I was full of joy :)



  1. Joyful, joyful, we adore Thee,
    God of glory, Lord of love;
    Hearts unfold like flow’rs before Thee,
    Op’ning to the sun above.
    Melt the clouds of sin and sadness;
    Drive the dark of doubt away;
    Giver of immortal gladness,
    Fill us with the light of day!







No comments:

Post a Comment