Sunday 18 January 2015

2015 rolling along nicely

Believe it or not, but I am still patchworking, but as I often do, I forget to blog my progress... 

I have two themed Christmas projects ready to the binding stage, only 11 months to get them ready! One is my first advent calendar and another, a very long table runner.

Detail of advent calendar
I also started on my Star Wars bag, but progress has been slow in the sewing room due to the hot days and nights. I would rather it be a warm day than cold, but I'm not used to 30 degree days with nor'west winds making it even drier. I have a bottle of water at my side as I type and one of my cats is sitting on one of my projects so that's a good excuse as any not to sew!


Star Wars themed bag
Quilted and ready for next step
Bella asleep on my other project...

No comments:

Post a Comment