Monday 24 September 2012

Progress on bag and cabins

Whilst down in Geraldine I sewed the bottom and sides of my bag together. Once I turned it inside out it looked like a real bag, how exciting, my first bag! I started on the two pockets at my sewing group. I have decided to go with one of the pockets having a zipper. Eek, I already am looking at this option as the spooky option, but then I reckon I would want a zipper in my bag if it was for me.

As for my log cabin quilt I finished off making all my blocks last weekend and yesterday I measured and cut my blocks to equal size and then sewed them into rows. I'll load some pics in a day or two.

This is a before shot, with all 36 blocks lined up before sewing


I'm going to check out some other quilt blogger's now!

No comments:

Post a Comment