Tuesday 7 June 2016

More Farmer's blocks

Betty - A dream come true. I tried to convey "dreamy" colours. I don't think my paisley is working in this one. Can always do again. I don't usually patch with purple, but it tends to go well with green.
Betty
Caroline - When I behold the heavens. Here is my version of Heaven (the light) and Earth (the dark), mixed in with paisley!!
Caroline
Belle - Gift, fun, fellowship. Christmas time sharing the dinner table with family and neighbours.
Belle
Coral - Take time for enjoyment. My interpretation of the "blue jay bird" outside the window, spending time with Mother.
Coral
To fully enjoy the blocks/letters you will need to buy the book!

2 comments:

  1. Aren't you doing well - churning out one little block after another. I believe there are heaps of them in the pattern book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are 99, but whether I do them all is another story!

    ReplyDelete