Friday 15 June 2012

The end is near...

I took my 12 remaining blocks (left sides) to the weekly sewing group on Wednesday. I was able to complete three sides in two hours so I'm reckoning only six more hours to go to complete my blocks, yeeehaaa!!! It certainly will be rewarding when I have finally sewn all my sides into complete blocks and then those blocks become one...


For this weekend I plan to start on a friend's birthday present for next month. I'm guessing she will never come across this blog so I can write by saying that the fabric she initially picked out one day will be the focus of the project! I popped along to Cottonfields and selected three more contrasting shades.


I will also cut out Part 4 of the Susan Claire mystery quilt too. After seeing it is another elephant, I thought, golly gosh, where is this heading! Part 3 gave me a sore thumb with the applique work. I wanna get one of those thumb thingies that save yourself a lot of needle pain!


Took my wee Bella to the vet, $200, there goes my fabric budget out the window, ha! Happy sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment