Saturday 30 June 2012

Mystery quilt Part 5

Sorry if I'm about to spoil your party, but ANOTHER elephant :( You have got to be joking me!! I struggled with the first one, haven't done the second one, and now you throw another one into the rink!! When all is done I better post an image of the completed "mystery" so you all know what "misadventures" I had to go through. I managed to stuff up cutting some fabric and searched high and low in my local shops for a replacement measure of the same fabric, but came up empty. Thus I googled it and came across a site in Australia that I can purchase it from, the things you resort to eh! It is lovely neutral shade from Nancy Gere, from the Vanity Fair c.1865-1890 range.


Well, off to the Amberley craft market this morning. They have just started up, so thought I might see what creative beings there are in the district. I shall report later on my findings! Catch ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment