Saturday 14 July 2012

Part 4 continues

I knew those elephants would be sew-stoppers! I have to buy more grey fabric to make them. I also ran out of another shade of fabric and the original store I brought it from ran out and the other shops I purchase from also don't have it :( So pleased then that the wonderful world of the web exists! I will be purchasing my required fabric from 'The Stitching Cupboard'. I googled them awhile back and they have some in stock. The only down side is, I don't have a credit card. After setting up my Pay Pal account it requires either a credit or debit card, so it's off to the bank next week to get a debit card at least. All so I can start Part 5 of my mystery quilt!!


Tonight I am hand appliqueing the Part 4 circles, down to the last eight. My friend's birthday is next week and only the binding to go on her cushion, oh and buy a cushion inner...

No comments:

Post a Comment