Sunday 13 March 2016

Two projects on the go

Nothing like a little confusion on the chopping board! My Caring Hearts quilt is taking a back seat at present whilst I tackle the Farmers 1930's quilt-along.

The jumbo of projects
Deciding on what fabrics to use for my Farmers quilt was a mission at first, but once I decided that I would use a paisley fabric for my base the other fabrics slotted into place every time. I based my coordinating pieces from the Letters to the Editor in the book.

Once I got into the swing of things my chopping board became so more free of fabrics and got into the business and swing of making blocks.

Small calmness for setting out my blocks
I will have to check out the Quilt-along guidelines before I post any blocks here. Of the 99 blocks we are making I am up to number 17, and her name is Patience!

Happy sewing :)

1 comment:

  1. I think you will need "patience" if you have to make 99 different blocks for your Farmers quilt-along! Or maybe "perseverance" would be better.

    ReplyDelete