Wednesday 2 March 2016

Before you know it....

... it'll be Christmas!!

With that thought in mind, I knew I had better get back to blogging and adding to my patchwork journey. For me personally it is hard to write about exciting new projects and add shiny new photos because lately I have only been sewing two projects; one is the continuation of my Caring Hearts quilt and the other, joining my first Quilt-Along on Facebook for the Farmers Wife 1930's sampler. I didn't start the project till after the New Year and am slowly catching up to the other 6000 quilters!

Not a lot happens in between.

Whilst I find some pics on my latest projects here a few shots of my garden last Spring. Now, I'm no gardener so I can't name the plants/shrubs, but to me they look interesting and at the end of the day, if they don't need watering then that's fine with me!!

This begun flowering after a flood one year, I have no idea what it is.

My Lilac began flowering last year for the first time.
This is Scarlett O'Hara, it begins with "B" and does need water!

No comments:

Post a Comment